Wondering if the 2017 end of season ceremony and family picnic event is right for you and your family?
Check out these pictures from our 2016 end of season. Click on any picture to view the full album.
2017 End Of Season Ceremony
Member And Chapter Awards Picnic
AWARDS - PRIZES - GAMES - FOOD - FAMILY FUN
2 Members Will Win A Cruise For 2!
When: Sunday, July 16th, 2017 11:30 am - 4:00 pm
Where: Irvine Ranch Outdoor Recreation Center - https://www.outdooreducationcenter.org/
Individual Member Awards
- Most Valuable Player (MVP) – At the conclusion of the challenge members from each chapter will select one MVP from their home chapter. One MVP from each SoCal BNI chapter will be recognized and will be presented with an exclusive 2017 MVP Ribbon.
- Chapter All Star – The member in your chapter that sponsors the most new members during the competition will be recognized as the chapter All-Star*. One All Star Member from each SoCal BNI chapter will be recognized and will receive a special All-Star ribbon. The chapter All-Stars will be entered into a drawing for other prizes. The drawing will take place at the World Class World Series Closing Ceremonies event. *See contest rules for qualifications.
- The top ranking chapter in each region will be recognized and presented with a one-of-a-kind trophy at the World Class World Series Closing Ceremonies event. 3 awards will be presented for this category (1 chapter from the South OC region, 1 chapter from the North OC region, 1 chapter from the Long Beach/South Bay region).
- The highest ranking chapter in all of SoCal BNI will be recognized and presented with a one-of-a-kind trophy at the World Class World Series Closing Ceremonies event. The top ranking chapter will also receive tickets to the SoCal Summer Baseball Game Night (2 tickets to the Angel game for each chapter member – must be on the membership dues report as of May 26th, 2017).
Extra Innings Prize
Each winner and a guest (one guest per winner) will be awarded with a 3 night Baja Mexico Getaway cruise on the Carnival Inspiration (Carnival Cruise Lines). The ship sets sail on Friday December 1st, 2017 and returns the morning of Monday December 4th. *Contest rules below.
Extra Innings Prize Eligibility/Rules:
- Any member in SoCal BNI that sponsors new members with applications dated between February 13th and May 26th will qualify for an opportunity to win the “Extra Innings Prize”.
- You will receive one entry into the drawing for each new member who lists you as their sponsor on their New Member Application. The more new members you sponsor into SoCal BNI, the more chances you have to win! (Example: 3 new SoCal BNI members = 3 chances!)
- The sponsors name MUST be listed on the original new member application. No exceptions!
- Only ONE sponsor per application.
- Only new member applications submitted to a SoCal BNI chapter qualify (Orange County, Long Beach and/or the South Bay).
- Transferring members do not qualify.
- Applications must be dated between February 13th and May 26th 2017 to qualify.
- Applications and payments must be received by our regional office by June 9th, 2017 in order to qualify for the Extra Innings prize.
- The Contest is only open to current SoCal BNI members in good standing.
- The SoCal BNI Regional Office will hold the drawing at the Closing Ceremonies event. Winners must be present at time of drawing.
- Each Winner must accept or decline the applicable Prize via email within ten (10) calendar days from the drawing. If a Winner is unreachable via email after ten (10) calendar days, or if a Winner is unavailable for Prize fulfillment, an alternate Winner may be selected.
- The prize must be accepted as offered, is not transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize must not be re-sold.
- The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged.
- The prize has no monetary value